Dallas Carpet & Rug Cleaners!
Why Choose Us?
We have many years of experience cleaning hard surface materials. We know what works and what works best.
Fully Licensed & Insured
We are fully licensed and insured to protect your property. We want to make sure you feel safe with our services.
We offer a quality guarantee, where if you are not 100% satisfied with our work, we will return your money back.
We use our own patented technology to get the toughest of stains out of your tile and other hard surfaces.
- “Went perfect! Courteous, prompt, professional and floors look beautiful! Was fast and done right. I have white tile with white grout and any imperfections will show. I can really tell if it was done right or not and my floors look great again!”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- “Billy was great to work with and did a great job cleaning all of our grout, over 700 square feet of floor tile. He arrived on time and patiently addressed all of our concerns. He also cleaned two area rugs, going above and beyond our expectations. The floors look great. I will definitely be using Billy again, and for the value, I will be cleaning our grout more frequently.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- “Billy’s great! Having known Billy for many years now he was the only choice for our new home! We had just moved into our house in Cedar Hill, TX & wanted the carpet/tile to be cleaned before moving our things in. We moved in so quick that water wasn’t even hooked up.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- “Carpet and grout cleaning went great – Billy was punctual, gave me an estimate before hand (which he stuck to), called to confirm our appointment, and was pleasant and very professional. I was extremely happy with the results. He got some very difficult to remove pet stains out of our carpet and completely removed a calcium deposit from the shower. I would use him again for sure. I am about to schedule him to powerwash our concrete and brick walkways outside.”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- “I hired CleanBright to clean and seal our bathroom grout. Billy not only cleaned and sealed the grout but he made our bathroom tile look brand new and freshly installed! He used a white sealant that seriously made our bathroom POP! Excellent customer service, timely, clean and professional! We have since hired him to clean our carpets!”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
- “After I bought a 99$ 6 room carpet cleaning package on Angie’s list I reached out to Billy and got the work scheduled for a week later. Mr. Billy was very courteous and professional and I got some additional areas serviced as well for a very nominal/reasonable price. I have setup time with Billy again for this week to have grouting done for my bathroom tiles”
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
We service Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Irving, Grand Prairie and all other suburbs of the DFW area.
Welcome to CleanBright!
Carpet Cleaning Dallas: Tips for Choosing the Right Carpet Cleaning Service
A carpet will not last for a long time if it is not properly maintained. Most people and business owners do not have the time to clean and maintain their carpets.
If you are always busy, you no longer have to worry about cleaning your carpets because there are so many carpet cleaning services that can help you clean the carpets. These services send professional carpet cleaners to come to your office or home to clean your carpets.
Choosing the right carpet cleaning service in Dallas is not easy. Why? Because there are so many carpet cleaning services. How do you choose the right service? You have to do your own research.
A good carpet cleaning service has been cleaning carpets for several years, has a good reputation, hires the best carpet cleaners, is reliable, and has excellent customer service.
The following are the best tips for choosing the right carpet cleaning service in Dallas.
1. Ask for Written Estimates
When you are doing your own research, you will come across several carpet cleaning services in Dallas. Ask these services to send their written estimates.
The best carpet cleaning services send someone to inspect your carpets. They do this because they want to make sure that they are sending correct estimates. They won’t overcharge you.
After getting the estimates, you can now pick a service that you can afford.
However, there are some carpet cleaning services that may send very low quotes. Do not choose them because these services have expenses. They must pay their employees, they buy expensive detergents and some of them pay rent. Therefore, their quotes usually cover all these expenses.
A carpet cleaning service that has cheap price may not have these expenses. This means that the company is not qualified for this job. The owners may only work part-time so they are not good at cleaning carpets.
2. Ask for Reference
Ask the carpet cleaning services for reference. The best services have worked with different people and they are not afraid to share their reference. When you get their references, contact the people on this list. Talk to them. Ask them to tell you their experience with the company. Most people are not afraid of telling you their experience.
Do not rely on the reference alone because these companies know that potential clients ask for references. Therefore, they include the name of their best customers in this list. They may not give you the contact information of the people who were not satisfied with their work.
Ask the carpet cleaning service if their technicians or carpet cleaners are insured. The technician may injure himself or herself while he or she is cleaning your carpet. If the technician was not insured, you may be forced to pay for their medical bills.
You don’t have to deal with the unnecessary payments because an insurance company can cover all the cost. That is why you need to make sure that the technicians who will come to clean your carpets are insured. Ask for their insurance certificates. Confirm with their insurance company if the certificates are valid.
4. Additional Services
Ask several questions before hiring a carpet cleaning service. Know exactly what you are getting. This helps to avoid surprises. Find out if the company charge for extra services. If they charge for extra services, ask for the cost of these services.
Find out if the company move furniture if they need to. Ask about the products they will use and ask about the drying time.
Some of your family members and even your pets may be allergic to certain cleaning detergents. Do not hide this from the carpet cleaning service. Ask the company to avoid using these detergents. These companies will not use these detergents.
These are the best tips for choosing the right carpet cleaning service in Dallas. Make sure that you are choosing a company that has been cleaning carpets for several years, is insured and has a good reputation. If you pick the right carpeting cleaning company, you don’t have to worry about carpet cleaning Dallas because the company will clean your carpets regularly.